Visit our facebook page
All Souls Chapel

The All Souls Chapel is on the North side of the church to the front of the nave. The stained glass window in the All Souls Chapel was installed in 1937. It is Ancient French and Flemish glass made during the 15th & 16th Centuries (provenance unknown).

The chapel provides a beautiful setting for quiet prayer and contemplation.

Back to tour